We at Coryell Roofing and Construction hope this message finds you, your family, friends, and co-workers safe and healthy. Like many businesses, we keep an eye on the trends regarding the COVID-19 outbreak and modify our protocols for field and office work as it seems warranted. We are committed to the safety and well being of our customers and employees, first and foremost.
As numbers increase of both case counts and severity in our region, we believe it is again time to implement enhanced safety and stay-at-home protocols for our daily operations.
We want to let everyone know Coryell is still working and providing quality service for you and is ready to assist. The majority of our work can be performed with no physical human contact required by our clients, so your project can proceed on schedule, and you can too.
Explore the resources that we use as guidelines below, and then please contact us today and let us help keep your building safe and secure during this unprecedented time…
- On Nov. 6th, 2020, Governor Abbott of Texas Renews State Disaster Declaration For COVID-19.
- On Nov. 16th, 2020, Governor Stitt of Oklahoma announce the Seventh Amended Executive Order 2020-20, increasing safety measures for restaurants, bars, and state employees in Oklahoma to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- MEMORANDUM ON IDENTIFICATION OF ESSENTIAL CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE WORKERS DURING COVID-19 RESPONSE – Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
- CDC Recommendations for Small Business and Employees to Prepare for the Effects of COVID-19.
- What You Need to Know About COVID-19 – Reliable and frequently updated information from the CDC.