Chris Coryell founded Coryell Roofing with his wife, Theresa, in April 2011. As CEO, Chris is the public face of Coryell Roofing– he monitors the company’s health and productivity by leading the vision through a span of responsibilities. Through effective leadership, Chris drives profitability while setting priorities to ensure long-term company success.
With experience in marketing, business operations, and his innate visionary and sales skills, “CEO” suits his passion for business, leadership, and success. In addition, Chris internalizes the ideology “to serve others.” He continually serves Coryell Roofing teammates by creating a family culture where team members care for each other, believe in each other, and celebrate each other’s victories and accomplishments.
- HAAG Certified Commercial Roof Inspector
- HAAG Certified Residential Roof Inspector
- Certainteed Master Shingle Applicator Wizard
- Duro-Last Certified Sales Training
- Subrogation Certification
- Xactimate Level 3 Certified
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety Certified
- OSHA Certified Forklift Operator
- Duro-Last Certified Installer